Birmingham Block Mills

From Bhamwiki
Revision as of 13:51, 15 November 2015 by Dystopos (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Birmingham Block Mills was a manufacturer of dogwood and persimmon shuttle blocks, used in weaving looms. In 1925 the company was located at 1700 Avenue E (5th Avenue South).