Birmingham Fire Station No. 4
- This articles is about the current station in Oxmoor. For the historic station, see Birmingham Fire Station No. 4 (1926).
The land for the station was donated by United Cerebral Palsy, whose offices are located across the street. The station was designed in a rustic style featuring brick, stone and timber accents by architects Charles Williams & Associates.
- Engine 4
- Brush Truck 4
The station took the number designation of Retired Birmingham Fire Station No. 4 (1926), though the station does not cover the same territory as the original station.
- Chambers, Jesse (July 24, 2014) "Birmingham opens new fire station in Oxmoor area, fulfilling a 'commitment to the community'." The Birmingham News