Difference between revisions of "Cable Hall"

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "'''Cable Hall''' was a music studio and recital hall located at 1816 2nd Avenue North, established by the Cable-Shelby-Burton Piano Co.. It served as the home of the [...")
 
(Typo)
Line 3: Line 3:
 
{{stub}}
 
{{stub}}
 
[[Category:Concert venues]]
 
[[Category:Concert venues]]
[[Category:2nd Avenue South]]
+
[[Category:2nd Avenue North]]

Revision as of 22:00, 1 December 2015

Cable Hall was a music studio and recital hall located at 1816 2nd Avenue North, established by the Cable-Shelby-Burton Piano Co.. It served as the home of the Birmingham Conservatory of Music before it moved to its own facility on 7th Avenue North. It also housed violin teacher C. R. Klenk's studio.