Cable Hall

From Bhamwiki
Revision as of 14:08, 15 November 2015 by Dystopos (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Cable Hall was a music studio and recital hall located at 1816 2nd Avenue North, established by the Cable-Shelby-Burton Piano Co.. It served as the home of the Birmingham Conservatory of Music before it moved to its own facility on 7th Avenue North. It also housed violin teacher C. R. Klenk's studio.