The Denechaud House, originally the Denechaud European Hotel and Restaurant was a hotel located at 2107 2nd Avenue North in downtown Birmingham. The property, owned by New Orleans hotelier E. F. Denechaud and operated by his sons Edward and Louis, opened in 1887.
The hotel survived only two years, with the sons returning to New Orleans to help operate the flagship hotel on Poydras Street, now called "Le Pavillon".
After the hotel's closure, the building has housed a sewing machine company, a paint supply store, apartments, a furniture store, an architecture firm and a law office. Extensive work in 1985 and 1986 restored the historic facade as well as the painted sign high on the building's east wall, long hidden behind an adjacent structure.