- This article is about the 1940s office building. For the 1880s commercial building downtown, see Dewberry Drug Co..
The Dewberry Building is a two-story, 80,000 square-foot office building located at 3201 4th Avenue South in Birmingham's Lakeview district. It was built in the early 1940s for Dewberry Engraving, and housed the headquarters offices of the Baptist Health System from 1959 to 2013.
An affiliate of Sloss Real Estate sold the building and adjoining parking lots to an affiliate of Farris Properties for $1.25 million in 2015. Farris underook a $6.5 million renovation in 2019 as part of a 15-year lease agreement to house UAB's 1917 Clinic. Birmingham AIDS Outreach also leases space in the building.
- Van der Bijl, Hanno (September 5, 2019) "UAB eyes big lease at former Baptist Health HQ in Lakeview." Birmingham Business Journal