Difference between revisions of "Exchange Security Bank of Birmingham"

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(References)
Line 7: Line 7:
 
* "[http://www.birminghamrewound.com/features/ExchangeSecurity5Pts(8-59).jpg New Exchange-Security branch for Five Points West]" (August 1959) ''Birmingham News''
 
* "[http://www.birminghamrewound.com/features/ExchangeSecurity5Pts(8-59).jpg New Exchange-Security branch for Five Points West]" (August 1959) ''Birmingham News''
  
[[Category:Banks]]
+
[[Category:Defunct banks]]
 +
[[Category:1960 buildings]]
 
[[Category:Five Points West]]
 
[[Category:Five Points West]]

Revision as of 13:36, 3 August 2009

The Exchange Security Bank of Birmingham, along with the First National Bank of Montgomery and First National Bank of Huntsville, was one of the banks that merged on July 13, 1971 to form First Alabama Bancshares (now Regions Bank).

The bank's president was R. D. Russell. A stone and tile branch office designed by William Shaw was completed at Five Points West in 1960.

References