Jebeles & Colias

From Bhamwiki
Revision as of 10:09, 16 February 2020 by Dystopos (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

The Jebeles & Colias Confectionery Co. was a wholesale bakery and confectionary located at 2227 2nd Avenue North from at least 1904 to 1914. Christo Jebeles was president and Nicholas Colias was vice-president and treasurer.

By 1914 the company had taken over the Excelsior Bakery from its founders and operated it from the Raden building at 200 22nd Street South.

References

  • R. L. Polk & Co.'s Birmingham City Directory 1914. Vol. 29