Jefferson Federal Savings & Loan
It was founded in 1892 as the Jefferson County Building and Loan Association by F. M. Jackson. Frederick Dixon served as president in the 1890s. It was renamed the "Jefferson Federal Savings and Loan Association" in 1933.
- Five Points West
- 29th Avenue South, Homewood
- Roebuck Shopping Center, 1959 (designed by Charles McCauley)
- 20th Street and 5th Avenue North, (former Krystal, designed by Charles McCauley)
- "Jefferson Federal Savings and Loan Association of Birmingham in Birmingham, Alabama (AL)" (n.d.) BankEncyclopedia.com. Accessed October 19, 2012.
- 1970s photograph of the Jefferson Federal Savings and Loan building on Flickr.com