List of homicides in 1995
This is a List of homicides in 1995, including any homicides reported in the area during 1995.
Note that a "homicide" refers to the cause of death as determined by a medical examiner, not to the crime of murder as charged by prosecutors and determined by plea or trial.
- This list is incomplete and may never satisfy any subjective standard for completeness. You can help Bhamwiki by .
- 133 homicides (list)
- May 21: Irene Carter, 78, was found beaten and stabbed to death in her bed. No arrest. A $5,000 reward is offered for information leading to a conviction. (report)
- 15 homicides
- January 4: Edwin Lorenzo Green, 29, was shot while walking with his girlfriend from the Community Soup Bowl to his home at 1921 Jemison Avenue. The suspect was driving a red low-rider pickup truck. No arrests.
- March 25: Mattie Wesson, 70, was raped and murdered in her home in the Holt community during a burglary. Eddie Duval Powell was convicted and sentenced to death. He was executed by lethal injection on June 16, 2011.
- December 31: Laymon Grant, 57, was found dead in his home at 2805 10th Avenue in Tuscaloosa. No arrest.