Metropolitan Cafe

From Bhamwiki
Revision as of 14:21, 7 September 2019 by Dystopos (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

The Metropolitan Cafe was a restaurant and saloon located in the Metropolitan Hotel at 10 20th Street North.

From the 1880s to 1906 the business was operated by Emil Lesser, who was joined by Paul Gilardoni. In 1906 it was turned over to Charles Pantaze, who also operated a restaurant in the Woodward Building.