Munger Bowl was an on-campus football stadium at Birmingham-Southern College, home of the BSC Panthers football team from 1925 to 1939. It also hosted the home games for the Simpson High School Techsters.
The stadium was designed by Miller, Martin & Lewis Architects and named for real estate developer and Birmingham-Southern patron Robert Munger.
Birmingham-Southern ended its football program after the 1939 season, both as a cost-saving measure and as a corrective for the sport's perceived "overemphasis" in an academic institution. Beginning in 1943 the stadium hosted the annual summertime Starlight Opera series.
Munger Bowl was demolished in 1960 in preparation for a 10-year campus expansion project. The site was used for construction of the Birmingham-Southern College Library.
Birmingham-Southern resumed fielding an intercollegiate football team in 2007 and began playing in a newly-constructed 1,600-seat Panther Stadium in 2008.