- This article is about the market at 2229-2231 3rd Avenue North. For other markets, see City Market (disambiguation).
The Municipal Market was a public market building constructed in the 1920s on the southwest corner of 23rd Street and 3rd Avenue North . It operated as a public market for the remainder of the decade, but was vacant before January 1935, at which time it was under consideration as a site for a new National Guard Armory. It housed Whitton's Auto Service Co. garage in the early 1940s. The building was extensively altered and expanded as the Red Cross Building in 1946.
- Mary Newman Sausage Co.
- Charles R. Holcombe seafood (1927-)
- Municipal Candy Stall (1927-)
- Piggly Wiggly
- 5-8: Union Fish & Sea Food Co. (1925-)
- 9-10: M. L. Warren & Co. poultry, eggs & butter (1925-)
- 16: Municipal Market Cafe (1930)
- 17-20: City Fruit & Produce Co. (1925-)
- 37-40: Union Fruit & Produce Co. (1925-)
- 49-52: Domit Bros.