North Birmingham City Hall
North Birmingham City Hall was a 2-story brick government building constructed in 1902 for the newly-established city of North Birmingham on the northeast corner of 28th Avenue North and 26th Street North.
The building was made redundant by the annexation of North Birmingham into "Greater" Birmingham in 1910. It remained standing, but was made much less accessible by construction of the 26th Street Viaduct. It was vacant with a caved-in roof in the early 2000s, and was demolished by the 2010s.