PS Logistics (doing business as PS Holdco LLC and P & S Transportation) is a private company operating flatbed trucks across the Southern, Atlantic and Midwestern United States. The company was founded in Birmingham by Robbie Pike and Scott Smith in May 2004. Its headquarters are at 1810 Avenue C in Ensley.
Since 2007 the company has acquired more than 20 trucking and brokerage operations to extend its reach. In 2016 the company reported $491 million in revenues and employed 275 people.
- August 2014: TA Services Inc. of Mansfield, Texas
- October 2014: Purdy Brothers Trucking / Loudon County Trucking of Loudon, Tennessee
- February 2018: Shelton Trucking Services of Altha, Florida
- August 2018: D. Mosley Trucking Inc. / DMT Logistics Services of Lawtey, Florida
- December 2018: Robinette Trucking and Robinette Properties of Mt Pleasant, Tennessee
- February 2020: Southeast Logistics of Tuscaloosa
- May 2020: CT Transportation of Savannah, Georgia
- May 2021: Jason Jones Trucking of Shoals, Indiana
- August 2021: Patriot Transit / Patriot Logistics of Houston, Texas
- September 2021: Scout Logistics Corp. of Toronto, Ontario
- August 2022: Noble Trucking / Noble Logistics of Scottsboro, Jackson County
- November 2022: Clay’s Transport and Clays Logistics of Brookhaven, Mississippi
- Bagwell, Dan (June 10, 2016) "Largest Privately Held Companies." Birmingham Business Journal Book of Lists
- Rebman, Stephanie (August 12, 2021) "PS Logistics acquires Patriot Transit and Patriot Logistics." Birmingham Business Journal