Printer's Corner is a mixed use redevelopment of a former warehouse, sometimes called the "You Are Beautiful" building, on the southeast corner of 2nd Avenue South and 18th Street in the Parkside district.
Orchestra Partners purchased and renovated the building for residential and commercial uses. The residential units are offered initially as "shells" with custom-built interiors, including custom roof terrace space.
- The Grind coffeehouse and lounge (announced March 2021)
- Twisted Root Burger Co. (announced March 2021)
- Eterna Pizzeria & Caffe (announced August 2021)
- Edgemon, Erin (July 19, 2018) "Restaurants, condos planned for 'You are Beautiful' building in downtown Birmingham." The Birmingham News
- Godwin, Brent (November 28, 2018) "How downtown residential project Printer's Corner is progressing." Birmingham Business Journal
- Hull, Christine (March 21, 2019) "Custom lofts, coffeehouse coming to Birmingham’s historic Printers Corner in Parkside." Bham Now (sponsored content)