Shook and Fletcher Supply Company

From Bhamwiki
Revision as of 11:28, 6 August 2006 by Dystopos (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

The Shook and Fletcher Supply Company is a privately-held company that sells mining equipment, parts and supplies. The company was founded in 1902 by former Tennessee Coal and Iron Company employee Paschal Green Shook and John F. Fletcher. It is currently headquartered at 1041 11th Court West in the East Thomas neighborhood of Birmingham.

The commercial insulation division, formed in 1949 was spun off in 1967 as the Shook and Fletcher Insulation Company.

External link