Sidewalk Film Festival
In addition to the annual festival, Sidewalk programmed "Sidewalk Salon" discussion groups, monthly "Sidewalk Cinematheque" screenings, bi-annual "Sidewalk Scramble" weekend filmmaking competitions, and the "Birmingham Shout" gay and lesbian film festival.
Jambor stepped down as executive director in December, 2006, citing disagreement with the board of directors, which is headed by Alan Hunter. The board indicated that the festival's finances needed to be strengthened through additional corporate sponsors. In January, 2007, Catherine Pfitzer was named as Jambor's replacement. Pfitzer had served as the festival's program manager since 2003. She was fired by the board in February 2009.
- 2008 Sidewalk Moving Picture Festival
- 2007 Sidewalk Moving Picture Festival
- 2006 Sidewalk Moving Picture Festival
- 2005 Sidewalk Moving Picture Festival
- 2004 Sidewalk Moving Picture Festival
- Isom, Lanier Scott (September 2007) "Sidewalk Moving Picture Festival 2007: A Cinematic Celebration on the Streets of Birmingham." Portico.
- Kwon, Wade (December 6, 2006) "Sidewalk Shuffle 2" Wade on Birmingham - accessed December 6, 2006
- Carlton, Bob (December 1, 2006) "Sidewalk film festival founding director resigns." Birmingham News
- Kwon, Wade (February 14, 2009) "EXCLUSIVE: Sidewalk loses second director in two years" Wade on Birmingham
- Sidewalk Moving Picture Festival website