Difference between revisions of "The Fire Pit"

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "'''The Fire Pit''' was an early gay bar in Birmingham. It was owned by Al Pilkington and located at 1915 5th Avenue North. The club's whiskey license was approved ...")
(No difference)

Revision as of 10:52, 11 October 2019

The Fire Pit was an early gay bar in Birmingham. It was owned by Al Pilkington and located at 1915 5th Avenue North. The club's whiskey license was approved in February 1963.

By 1972 the name of the club had changed to The Gold Torch.