The Fire Pit

From Bhamwiki
Revision as of 09:52, 11 October 2019 by Dystopos (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

The Fire Pit was an early gay bar in Birmingham. It was owned by Al Pilkington and located at 1915 5th Avenue North. The club's whiskey license was approved in February 1963.

By 1972 the name of the club had changed to The Gold Torch.