Difference between revisions of "Trussville City Schools"
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 16:47, 26 March 2009
Trussville City Schools were established in Spring 2005 after Trussville voters approved a property tax increase in November 2004 to finance the new system independent of the Jefferson County School System. The system includes Hewitt-Trussville High School, Hewitt-Trussville Middle School, Paine Intermediate School and Paine Primary School. The 2005-06 academic year was the first for the system, with the Class of 2006 being the first to graduate from the system. All of the schools within the system use "huskies" as their mascot.
The system has a superintendent and five school board members.
- Suzanne Freeman: Superintendent
- Dennis Hill: President of the Board
- Butch Howard: Vice President of the Board
- Stan Garrett: Board Member
- Ormond Bentley: Board Member
- John Floyd: Board Member
- Trussville City Schools website