Trussville Entertainment District
The Trussville Entertainment District is a four-block Entertainment District established by the City of Trussville near the southwest corner of the Chalkville Road and Main Street intersection. The centerpiece of the district is a 27-foot stage backed by an LED wall, with space for 2,500 attendees, and a large pavilion, as well as bike racks, parking areas, benches, and a green space.
The district was designed by TurnerBatson and was dedicated on October 27, 2020. The district is owned by the city, and at opening was managed by Ferus Artisan Ales, which opened in the district in 2018.
The district includes Cedar Lane, Morrow Avenue, and Beech Street and connects to the parking lot for Fresh Value Marketplace.
- The Three Earred Rabbit
- Cookie Dough Magic
- Ferus Artisan Ales, 2018–
- The Filling Station
- Slag Heap Brewing Company
- Golden Rule Bar-B-Q
- Rebman, Stephanie (June 22, 2020) "In photos: Trussville Entertainment District coming to fruition." Birmingham Business Journal
- Thomas, Erica (October 27, 2020) "Trussville celebrates dedication of Entertainment District." Trussville Tribune
- Lloyd, Gary (November 19, 2020) "Ferus Artisan Ales booking events for Trussville’s downtown pavilion and stage area." Trussville Tribune