Valleydale Road (Shelby County Road 17) is a long road in Northern Shelby County running through the floor of Little Valley north of New Hope Mountain from U.S. Highway 31 at Riverchase on the southwest to U.S. Highway 280 at Inverness on the northeast.
- U.S. Highway 31 intersection (road continues as Helena Road)
- 2005: Riverbrook Plaza Shopping Center
- 2020: Hoover Public Safety Center, National Computer Forensics Institute
- 2040: Mutual Savings Credit Union
- 2526: Byrom Building Corp.
- 2545: former location of Southeastern Bible College (-2017)
- 2644: Express Oil Change #120
- 2653: Winn-Dixie
- 4600: Jefferson State Community College, Shelby Campus
- Spain Park (donated by the Spain family to Birmingham in 1963, annexed into Hoover in 1990s)
- 4601: Faith Presbyterian Church
- 4954: First Christian Church (1981-)
- Inverness Highlands Shopping Center