List of Birmingham homicides in 1991
This is a List of Birmingham homicides in 1991. It includes homicide cases occuring within the city limits during the calendar year. Note that not all homicides are ultimately ruled to be murder in courts of law.
- July 2: Antonio DeWayne Hendricks was shot to death outside an apartment on 2nd Court North following a robbery attempt that triggered a shootout resulting in three deaths. One of the conspirators, Carlos Omar Smith, pleaded guilty to Hendricks' murder and was sentenced to serve 20 years in prison. After his release, Smith was charged with the 2012 murder of Reginald Leon Harper. In that case he was found not guilt at trial. (report)
- July 2: James Garrett, was killed in the shootout. Smith was initially charged, but the charges were dropped in return for his plea to Hendricks' death.
- July 2: Alejandra Clinton, was killed in the shootout. Smith was initially charged, but the charges were dropped in return for his plea to Hendricks' death.
- December 24: A homeless male was beaten to death and another chased off a bridge where he was injured and left unconscious. Four members of a skinhead group were convicted of murder and sentenced to between 25 years and life in prison. 
- This list is incomplete. You can help Bhamwiki by expanding it.