Bessemer Drive-In

From Bhamwiki
Revision as of 17:49, 28 July 2020 by Glenny Brock (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The Bessemer Drive-In was a drive-in cinema at 1201 4th Avenue SW Bessemer, owned by Joseph Fink Enterprises and operated by C.E. Ambrose. The screen stood on the present site of Sanctuary United Pentecostal Church. Moviegoers parked their cars on property now owned by Favor Steel and the American Legion.

The Bessemer Drive-In opened in November 1949 and was still in operation in 1963.


The 1963 Film Daily Year Book of Motion Pictures