4th Avenue Deck
The 4th Avenue Deck is a 9-story parking deck located at 1801 4th Avenue South that was constructed in 2005. It is owned and operated by UAB and is connected to the UAB North Pavilion via a pedestrian bridge. The ground floor of the deck contains restaurants on 18th Street South and 5th Avenue South.
Public access is available for this deck.
- Suite 101 (on 18th Street South): China Master Express
- Suite 103 (on 18th Street South): Wayback Burgers (opened April 2018), former location of G-Dogs (closed March 2017)
- Suite 105 (on 18th Street South): Waffle House
- Suite 107 (on 18th Street South): Guthrie's
- Suite 109 (corner of 18th Street and 5th Avenue South): Moe's Southwest Grill
- Suite 111 (on 5th Avenue South): McAlisters Deli
- Suite 115 (on 5th Avenue South): Sitar Indian Cuisine (opened May 2019), formerly IberiaBank (closed March 28, 2018)