A. Page Sloss
Arthur Page Sloss Sr (born c. 1897) was the first steward of the holdings put together by his grandfather James W. Sloss. With partner Everett Shepherd he started the Shepherd Sloss Investment Company in 1924. The company existed in various forms until 1966 when the name was changed to the Sloss Real Estate Company.
Sloss was succeeded by his son, A. Page Sloss Jr, as president of Sloss Real Estate.