Birmingham Rail & Locomotive
Birmingham Rail & Locomotive is a manufacturer of railroad spikes, rails, and switches, and a rebuilder and seller of locomotive engines and parts. It was founded in 1899. In 1900 the company won a bid to supply two miles of steel rail for a Colombian banana plantation, establishing its competitiveness with other suppliers.
- Crane Rail and Accessories: supplies and distributes overhead crane rail and fasteners
- Houston Rail & Locomotive: services customers from Houston, Texas
- Locomotive Division: rebuilds and repairs locomotive engines and equipment and sells rebuilt parts
- Relay Rail: supplies rail material for industrial, mining and temporary track customers
- Southeastern Frog and Switch Corporation: manufactures switches, turnouts, and related items for a variety of rail sizes.
- Vulcan Spike: manufactures track spikes
 External links
- Birmingham Rail & Locomotive website