Etheridge Brothers Barber & Style
Etheridge Brothers Barber & Style is a family-owned chain of barber shops and beauty salons founded in 1970 by Willie Etheridge, Sr and his brother Joe. The family also owns a car-wash and detailing business and a catering company under the same Etheridge Brothers name.
- No. 1: 3312 26th Street North
- No. 2: 1601 3rd Avenue North, Downtown owned by Willie Etheridge, Jr (Adjacent Etheridge Beauty Nook owned by Wilma Etheridge Moore)
- No. 3: 3200 26th Street North
- 3409 Vanderbilt Road
- No. 4: 8308 1st Avenue North, East Lake
- No. 5: 1621 Center Point Parkway, Center Point
- No. 6: 3500 Cleburn Avenue Southwest, West End, owned by Winfred Etheridge
- No. 7: 3 Graymont Avenue North
- 4245 1st Avenue North, Avondale, owned by Joe Etheridge
- Solan, Matthew (October 29, 1999) "Brothers cashing in on cutting hair." Birmingham Business Journal.
- Temple, Chanda (July 16, 2006) "At work, it's all relative." Birmingham News.