Jefferson County Board of Education
The Jefferson County Board of Education is the elected body which oversees the Jefferson County School System. Members serve staggered four-year terms.
- 1974: Roy Bragg (president), George Rudd (1st term), Mrs Robert Gwin, Jack Dabbs (1st term), Carl Bottenfield
- 1978: Mrs Robert Gwin, George Rudd (2nd term), Jack Dabbs (2nd term), Jack Brymer (1st term), Randall Goodwin (1st term)
- 1986: Jacqueline Smith (1st term)
- 2014-: Dean Taylor (president, died March 2016), Jennifer Parsons, Jacqueline Smith, Oscar Mann, Martha Bouyer (1st term)
- 2016: Jacqueline Smith (president), Oscar Mann (vice-president), Jennifer Parsons, Martha Bouyer, Ronnie Dixon (1st term)
- Meet the Board at jefcoed.com