Mountain Brook Methodist Church
It was established in 1912 and merged with Canterbury United Methodist Church in 1948. The combined congregation met at Mountain Brook Methodist's sanctuary until a new building, on the site of the former Bearden Dairy on Overbrook Road, was completed in 1961.
- Smith, Catherine Pittman (2014) Mountain Brook. Images of America series. Arcadia Publishing ISBN 1439648190