BTNB building (1964)
The BTNB building is a 7-story office building and parking deck at 1913-19 2nd Avenue North, connecting to the Birmingham Trust building at 112 20th Street North. It was constructed by the Birmingham Trust National Bank in 1964 on the site of the former Strand, Newmar and Galax Theaters.
The modern-styled tower was designed by Davis, Speake & Thrasher and built by Richardson Construction Company. It housed administrative offices, the trust department, bookkeeping and computerized data processing, along with an auditorium, meeting rooms and customer service areas.