Cajun Steamer Bar & Grill is a Cajun-style seafood restaurant with three locations in the Birmingham area. The original location was opened in 2005 in the Patton Creek Shopping Center in Hoover. In 2007, a second location was opened at the Pinnacle at Tutwiler Farm in Trussville, with Chris Poole moving over from Hoover to be executive chef. Gaston Lanaux is president and chief operating officer for the chain.
In May 2008, Birmingham News named the Trussville location one of the 10 best places for outdoor dining. In 2022 Cajun Steamer took over the former Blackwell's Pub space at Market Square in Cahaba Heights.
- Patton Creek Shopping Center, 180 Main Street, Hoover (2005–)
- Pinnacle at Tutwiler Farm, 5071 Pinnacle Square, Trussville (2007–)
- Market Square, 3151 Green Valley Road, Cahaba Heights (2022–)
- Fullman, Lynn Grisard (January 25, 2008) "Dishing with Chris Poole of Cajun Steamer". The Birmingham News
- Gaskin, Tom (May 16, 2008) "Cajun Steamer restaurant in Trussville offers extensive seafood menu." The Birmingham News
- Harvey, Alec (May 23, 2008) "10 great places to eat outside in Birmingham." The Birmingham News
- Rebman, Stephanie (August 26, 2021) "Basecamp Fitness, Cajun Steamer joining Cahaba Heights shopping center." Birmingham Business Journal
- Cajun Steamer website