Charles Brown (disambiguation)
Charles Brown can refer to any of the following:
- Charles A. Brown, an "expert mixologist" at The Casino playhouse in 1887
- Charles Brown, an incorporator of Henderson Steel Company in 1888
- Charles Allen Brown (1872-1939), Birmingham City Schools teacher, principal and associate superintendent
- Charles Allen Brown Jr, principal of Brighton High School and author of The Origin and Development of Secondary Education for Negroes in the Metropolitan Area of Birmingham Alabama (1959)
- Charlie Brown, coached of the Birmingham-Southern Panthers football team from 1919 to 1923.
- Charles Brown (d. 1982), African-American historian
This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.