- This article is about the Southside City Market. For other uses, see City Market (disambiguation).
The City Market was a commercial block developed in 1885 by saloonkeeper George Raps on the northeast corner of 19th Street and Avenue D on Birmingham's Southside.
The building housed Birmingham Fire Station No. 2. The company named their steam-driven pump wagon after Raps' daughter Nellie. In return, he outfitted the firemen with new blue cashmere uniforms.