Louzis Restaurant

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Louzis Restaurant was a restaurant offering steaks, chops and chicken alongside plate lunches. It was opened in August 1946 by George Louzis, former manager of the A & A Cafe. The restaurant was located at 1500 2nd Avenue North, across from Sears Roebuck & Co.

The restaurant was still open in 1964. Louzis died in December 1966.