The firm was funded in 1928 and operated as Hudson & Associates. The firm was incorporated in 1969 and remained until 1978 when Hugh Marlin, David Funk and Charles Ball were added as principals to the firm of Hudson, Ball, Funk & Marlin, Inc.. By 1982 Funk had left, and the name of the firm became Hudson, Ball, Marlin & Associates. In 1986 it was expanded to Hudson, Ball, Marlin, Barnett & Associates. After Hudson's retirement, it became Ball, Marlin, Bridges & Associates in 1994. In 2001 it took the name Marlin, Bridges & Associates, which was simplified to MBA Engineers Inc. in 2002.
- MBA Engineers website