Massey's Corral was a horse supply and western clothier.
The business was founded as a general mercantile by J. T. Massey in 1895 on 2nd Avenue North. His son Hugh Massey, Sr took over and passed it along to Hugh Massey, Jr, who opened the western corral annex at 2421 2nd Avenue North in 1959. He sold the mercantile to an employee in 2001 and kept the corral. Hugh's son Ron bought the business in 2003 and relocated it to Ben Hooker's shopping center development at 4735 Norrel Drive in Trussville.
- Nicholson, Gilbert (August 31, 2003) "Massey's Corral leaving downtown for Trussville." Birmingham Business Journal