Morton's Photo Studio
Morton's Photo Studio was a photography studio and supply owned and operated by Hugh T. Morton. His studio on 2nd Avenue North near 19th Street, one of two locations listed in city directories, is visible in a 1902 postcard.
Among the products Morton sold were "photo oil paints" used in hand-tinting prints.
- Jefferson County Historical Commission. (1998) Birmingham and Jefferson County, Alabama. Images of America Series. Charleston, SC: Arcadia Publishing. ISBN 0752413465