Munger Hall or Munger Memorial Hall is the main administrative and auditorium building at Birmingham-Southern College. It was erected in on the site of the former Owen Hall. Construction was made possible by a $250,000 bequest from the widow of Robert Munger, for whom the building is named. It was dedicated on May 28, 1928.
The neoclassical-style building was designed by Miller & Martin, architects for most of the academic quad. It features tetrastyle Corinthian porticoes of Indiana limestone on the north and south sides, and sits on axis with the former main entrance from Bush Boulevard.
Munger Hall was built by the J. F. Holley Construction Company.
The large auditorium made it possible to re-institute mandatory campus-wide chapel services.
- Corley, Robert G. & Samuel N. Stayer (1981) View from the Hilltop: The First 125 Years of Birmingham-Southern College. Birmingham: Birmingham-Southern College