The Noojin Building (also known as the Phillipson Building) was former hospital and professional building at 520 Chestnut Street in Gadsden. The 7-story steel-framed, brick-clad building was constructed in 1920 and was Gadsden's tallest building.
The building was vacant for more than 20 years and went through at least four different owners before the City of Gadsden purchased it from Steven Smith in 2013 in advance of contracting for its demolition. The vacant land was sold to the adjacent First United Methodist Church.
- Powell, Andy (March 16, 2013) "Noojin Building in downtown Gadsden to be razed soon." Gadsden Times
- Thornton, William (May 2, 2013) "Demolition begins on Gadsden's Noojin Building." The Birmingham News