Post Card Exchange

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

The Post Card Exchange was a postcard dealer operated by W. H. Faulkner which distributed to numerous news stands in Birmingham, and also sold money orders.

From 1914 to 1919 the store was located at 2029 2nd Avenue North. It also operated on 20th Street North between 1st and 2nd Avenue.