Quinlan can refer to any of the following:
- Bishop John Quinlan, Bishop of the Catholic Diocese of Mobile from 1859 until his death in 1883.
- Quinlan Avenue, a section of 9th Avenue South, named for the Bishop.
- Quinlan Castle, an apartment building built in the shape of a castle on Quinlan Avenue in 1927
- Quinlan Construction Company, formed by the developer to construct the apartment building.
- Kieran Quinlan, author, UAB professor and director of the Haddin Humanities Forum.
This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.