Shelby County Courthouse (disambiguation)
Shelby County Courthouse can refer to any of these seats of government in Shelby County:
- William Wallace residence, a log home used as a courthouse in Shelbyville from 1818
- Shelby County Courthouse (1820), built 1820 in Shelbyville
- Shelby County Courthouse (1826), a wood-framed building in Columbiana, also used as a school
- Old Shelby County Courthouse, a brick building built in 1854 in Columbiana, later used as the Columbiana City Hall, and presently the home of the Shelby County Museum and Archives
- Shelby County Courthouse, the present courthouse, built in 1906 in Columbiana
This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.