Snow Rogers Elementary School
In February 2020, ten permanent classrooms opened for use at the school. They replaced a set of portable trailers and will also serve as a tornado safe place for the entire school. The new addition will house grades three through five and kindergarten through second grade will remain in the original structure. The addition was built in anticipation of rezoning planned to alleviate overcrowding in Gardendale Elementary School.
The original school was built in 1913 and was named "Snow Rogers" in honor of Mr. T. S. Rogers of Morris who donated 2 acres of land for the school to be built on. The current school was dedicated in 1974 on the same location, with 8 acres added to the original 2 acres for a total of 10 acres. The school was annexed into the Gardendale city limits on June 3, 1985.
- Robin Gillespie (– 2007)
- Karen White (2007 – 2011)
- Laura Ware (2011 – 2014)
- Kathy Murray (2014 – 2018)
- Tinker Rogers (2018 –)
- Jones, Pauline Parker. (1976) "This is Gardendale". pgs. 53-54
- Haynes, David (June 6, 1985) "Gardendale annexes Snow Rogers School" North Jefferson News
- Patterson, Melanie (December 10, 2007) "'Smooth' transition for new principal" North Jefferson News
- Montgomery, Ben (June 13, 2011) "Two area principals retiring, moving on to volunteer work" North Jefferson News
- Carter, Robert (July 8, 2014) "Moving over: Snow Rogers principal Laura Ware transfers to Gardendale Elementary" North Jefferson News
- Carter, Robert (July 22, 2014) "Kathy Murray is appointed principal at Snow Rogers Elementary" North Jefferson News
- Davis, Rachel (February 25, 2020) "Snow Rogers Elementary opens new classrooms" North Jefferson News
- Snow Rogers Elementary School website