St James Baptist Church (Northside)
- This entry is on the church located on 6th Avenue North and then 24th Street North. For other churches of similar name see St James Baptist Church.
St James Baptist Church (also known as St James Missionary Baptist Church) was established by 1893 and is located at 1300 24th Street North in Druid Hills. It was previously located at 1100 6th Avenue North on Birmingham's Northside. Its building there was erected in 1914 and designed by Wallace Rayfield.
- White, Marjorie Longenecker (1998) A Walk to Freedom: The Reverend Fred Shuttlesworth and the Alabama Christian Movement for Human Rights, 1956-1964. Birmingham: Birmingham Historical Society. ISBN 0943994241
- Durough, Allan R. (2010) The Architectural Legacy of Wallace A. Rayfield: Pioneer Black Architect of Birmingham, Alabama. Tuscaloosa: University of Alabama Press ISBN 9780817316839