Talk:Henry Emfinger

From Bhamwiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

For future reference

"**MONTEVALLO: Farrington Hall on landmarks registry Farrington Hall, a part of the Aldrich Coal Mine Museum, has been added to the Alabama Registry of Landmarks and Heritage, according to museum founder and curator Henry Emfinger. William F. Aldrich, for whom the community is named, built Farrington Hall in 1908 and used it as a library, recreation hall and office. It also housed a medical clinic and a school over the years. Aldrich was president of the coal mining company. Among the hall's treasures are murals painted by Vulcan's creator, Italian artist Giuseppe Moretti. Birmingham News 21 May 2008" ([1]) --Dystopos 17:43, 23 May 2008 (PDT)