The Franklin

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

The Franklin or the Franklin Lofts (formerly the Wooten Lofts and Whitaker Lofts, or Whitaker on 1st) is a residential condominium building located at 2329 1st Avenue North. The building was constructed in 1913 as a warehouse and office for the Franklin, Stiles & Franklin wholesale grocery and was later converted into loft apartments before being offered for sale as condominiums.

A re-roofing and equipment replacement project was undertaken just prior to its sale to Margi Ingram and John Chapman, who planned the latest renovation and rebranding.

In its current configuration, the building houses fourteen condominium units ranging from 500 square-foot studios to 1,800 square-foot three bedroom residences.

References