Wilsonville Lodge No. 510
The group makes its home in a historic building now known as the Wilsonville Masonic Lodge. The building was built as a Presbyterian church on Pope Street in the late 1800's. In 1921, when Lodge No. 510 was chartered, a second story was added to the church for lodge meetings. On April 12, 2007, the building was moved 600 to 800 feet from its original location on to its current location to make way for an expansion of the neighboring Wilsonville Baptist Church.
- Drexel, Keysha (April 13, 2007) "Change of scene gives building a new lot on life in Wilsonville." Birmingham News.
- Vansant, Ashley. (April 17, 2007). "History on the move: Wilsonville building finds new home after more than 100 years." Shelby County Reporter.
- Photo gallery of the moving of the building at al.com