67th Street Methodist Church
Sixty-Seventh Street Methodist Church was a Methodist church on the northeast corner of Division Avenue and 67th Street North. The land for the church was donated in 1910. Its sanctuary building was designed by George Turner and its cornerstone was laid in 1952. This structure joined an educational building already on the site. After the church closed, the building became the home of Ninevah Missionary Baptist Church.
- Bains, David R. (May 30, 2022) "Sixty-Seventh Street Methodist" Chasing Churches.